Sunday, July 28, 2013

New at Blogging.

I heard a friend say this week he's getting ready to press the "reset" button on his life. I believe that we all need do that occasionally. Sometimes I feel like I "hit" it more than once a day. I just literally just cleared off the old blog and started over today. In talking with Bekah she reminded me that I have blog so I'm putting myself out there today and blogging. Not sure how long this will last, but for today all I'm looking to do is hit "reset".

Life is sure interesting at times...sometimes I feel like I can physically be in a crowd of people but mentally I'm lost in my own thoughts which normally go something like this...," mmmm this is crazy, am I really seeing what I'm seeing?" or "sheesh, how did my family grow up so fast and how did I get from a young girl playing in the dirt and riding my bike every day to an adult making big kid decisions and having a full time job, living in Logan and being Elizabeth in 2013. Well I get how it happens but it just blows my mind frequently.

As I'm writing this stuff down I'm thinking to myself, "Don't make it a journal entry...make it a place of fun and happy thoughts...so I think that's going to be the purpose of this. Wish me Luck! -reset complete.

No comments: