Monday, August 12, 2013

Shoshone Falls






Whitney and Elizabeth



"Really Liz?.." "yes Whit really?"

Whitney and Elizabeth


A small waterfall on the side of the road down to the falls.

Twin Falls Temple

The flowers on the temple grounds


I love to see the Temple.

As I was taking pictures today I had only one thought running through my head.."what a
magnificent edifice." Why? I don't know but I love it. 






Idaho Secrecy 







I might be a Utah resident but I have an Idaho girl heart. I love it! 



There are a few people I know that are "farm" people but today I took
this picture for Sara, she loves cows.


and you can't leave the horses out either! Lacey these are for you!

We stopped at red rock pass~

This Whitney is dang adorable!






just in case you've ever wondered there are 73 steps!...I counted











If there is one thing I love the most about God's creations, it would be sunsets!!!



ha! 


breath taking!

a franklin county classic!


1 comment:

Leah said...

These are lovely pictures!!! Looks like you had fun.